Pages

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Always more to learn, yes?

A good friend told me she tries to start every new year reading something about parenting. To be honest, that had never occurred to me! I'm not sure why not - I can use all the help I can get. It seems that just when I think I have my kids figured out, they throw me a curve ball. It does seem appropriate to read something to refresh myself on my parenting: what I know to do, what I may have let slide.

For 2014, I'll be watching these free videos from Shirley Solis. I've already started, and I'm impressed with what I've seen so far. The tips she gives are already making a difference in my family. I hope you'll check out what she has to say, too.

Are you frustrated with your children's attitudes? Do you wish the children helped around the house a little more? Would you like some creative ways to train your children?


Building Character with Children

Building Character with Children is a brand new video-based program with homeschool mom, author, and speaker Shirley Solis. In these short, 7-minute videos, Shirley shares her experience as a mom of 6 children, with tips and tricks to build strong, desirable character traits in your children!

In Building Character with Children, you will learn:
  • How to train your children to learn a new habit in just a few minutes a day (so you won’t have to keep repeating yourself!)
  •  The 3 reasons why your children don’t do their chores AND what to do about it!
  • What to do about sibling rivalry and how to resolve conflicts easily and peacefully!
  • The #1 reason why children are lacking character today and how to change that!
  • disclaimer

    No comments:

    Post a Comment